SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use grneral request instead of payment lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now we use payment lot (FP05) for student tuition fee clearing

but in the student accounting also says we can use general request for tuition fee clearing.

my quesion is how can i create lot for general request.


Former Member
0 Kudos


Did you explore FKKORD1(payment and Acceptance request) option?

Prabhat Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean FKKORD3 - Edit General Request

i want to know

How to use  FKKORD3 to clear tuition fee clearing.

Normally we use FP05 - payment for student fee clearing but when it meet errors we have to FPCPL

for correction but in the manual we also can use  FKKORD3 for tuition fee clearing ?.

Can you explain how to use  FKKORD3 transaction.


0 Kudos

We use FPY1 for clearing.


Prabhat Singh