SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the header information on Master Data & Student File

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we view a student, we see several rows of information in the header portion of the Student File and Master Data. Rows display the Name, Principal OU, Status, Program, Advisor,

Where can we modify this output? I see in the IMG a place to configure the Status line, but nothing else.

Our issue right now...we want to modify the Name row so that we can add the middle name of the student in addition to the defaulted Last and First names.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

You can use badi 'HRPIQ00ST_HEADER" to modify output.

Prabhat SIngh

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

You can use badi 'HRPIQ00ST_HEADER" to modify output.

Prabhat SIngh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't believe I missed that when I searched the IMG. I could have sworn I searched for "header".

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well...I may have to file an OSS Note. We tried to implement that BAdI and found it was not invoked when we went into Master Data or Student File. We put a breakpoint in it...and nothing.

My developer looked at another similar implementation and could see where SAP called the BAdI. However, when he tries to do the same with this one...he finds no SAP code that calls it.

0 Kudos

Mike,

Ask you developer to put a break-point in include 'LHRPIQ00STUDENTHEADERF02' line number 373.

Prabhat Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The developer was able to find his problem. When he created the BAdI he created a class to go with it, but the system didn't recognize it for some reason.

What he had to do was copy the class CL_DEF_IM_HRPIQ00ST_HEADER that was associated with this enhancement spot. He copied it as ZCL_DEF_IM_HRPIQ00ST_HEADER and used this class when he created the badi.

Then it worked. Thanks for all of your help!