Organizations that have invested heavily in SAP are under intense pressure to reciprocate quickly to changing business needs without compromising on quality standard. The real challenge to implement change in SAP starts with the very fact that projects are partially in house and out sourced.
Join this webcast and learn ways you can help reduce project risk and cost and better manage change in SAP projects while improving cycle time and delivery quality.We’ll share how the end to end visibility, capacity planning, business alignment, improved rationalization, ability to scale, enhanced team collaboration, automation, governance and reporting play a key role in helping to save cost and speed up the time of SAP change and upgrade implementation.
Some Key points that we will look at are:
- Speed up the delivery of SAP change deployments and upgrades by process and people collaboration
- Reduce costs but not quality, get accurate, real-time visibility into overall health of project.
- Manage status/progress transparency, predictability and on-time delivery.
- Manage risk by increasing reuse and minimizing rework.
- Efficiently manage defect tracking, workflow and traceability.
Steve Pitschke, Lead Developer - IBM Rational Connector for SAP Solution Manager
Vandna Kapoor, Delivery Excellence of SAP Projects - IBM