SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMS concatenate actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

Is there anyway to concatenate some action with itself?

I'm asking this coz a friend of mine told me he made one but he doesn't remenber how, any help please?

http://www.imagengratis.org/images/screenhunter1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member585451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello..

In VMS, there is no concept of concatenation directly. What we have is interlinking actions, which in a way works like concatenation.

Goto SPRO -> LE -> VMS -> Action.

Define all actions that you need for their respective purposes and go to the base action (the one which should be executed first and its follow up actions, like step 1, 2, 3, ...).

Select that Action and double click on the node below (Interlinking actions). Use new entries option, and give all your actions in logical sequence, like (1 - CREA, 2 - MORD, etc etc).

This would execute all the interlinked actions one by one when the base action is completed.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Harsha

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member585451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello..

In VMS, there is no concept of concatenation directly. What we have is interlinking actions, which in a way works like concatenation.

Goto SPRO -> LE -> VMS -> Action.

Define all actions that you need for their respective purposes and go to the base action (the one which should be executed first and its follow up actions, like step 1, 2, 3, ...).

Select that Action and double click on the node below (Interlinking actions). Use new entries option, and give all your actions in logical sequence, like (1 - CREA, 2 - MORD, etc etc).

This would execute all the interlinked actions one by one when the base action is completed.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Harsha

0 Kudos

i will try this one, thanks you so much