1. I am working on a Pursuit to Implement SAP Auto Dealer Portal (Dealer Front End).
2. I have 2 options, Reuse an Older Web based version (based on Web and Business Server Pages - Implemented at a different site few year ago) or Redevelop using newer Webdynpro and Netweaver based Dealer Portal. - Please suggest if its feasible to reuse and leverage and yet acheive a Shorter Implementation cycle?
3. I feel the versions are incompatible and hence reusing may not be feasible, only way I feel is a Lot of Interfacing between Older version and Newer version can be done and make it work.
4. Do you suggest Develop a New Dealer Portal directly using the SAP's Auto Dealer Portal (new version) and use the Processes, Scenarios and Data from the last implementation.
5. I would need Features of New Dealer Portal not available in the Older Web based version (additional features)
6. Also, A detailed document on the New Dealer Portal - if someone has.
7. Any Standard list of Interfaces that need to be written to use the New Dealer Portal.
Getting Started with SCN is for general SAP Community Network related discussions only.
To get a quick (or any) response, create your new discussion in a space related to your query. This way it will be visible to topic experts who will then see and reply to it. The SCN Site Index contains a full listing of all SCN spaces.