cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCN - Revamped !

anishoommen
Explorer
0 Kudos

I was away from SCN for a while due to technical issues with my ISP. The last time I logged in, it was SDN and now this site just blew my brains out.

I have to hand it to the personnel behind the scenes who have done a marvellous job with the SCN website.

The whole idea to bring in gamification has changed the whole course of this community.

This is more like technology with a splash of fun.

Looking forward to more innovative ideas from the SCN team.

Regards,

Anish Oommen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

Welcome back and thanks for taking the time to write your feedback! We the SCN Team are happy to hear that you like the new SCN experience. We changed platform in March 2012, and it's true that it's a big change with more social features and abilities to connect and follow people like we never had before. In April 2013 we launched SCN gamification with missions and badges and our members have talked about a "new SCN experience". I am glad you like it.

If you want to catch up, read this gamification announcement blog, make sure you visit the Getting Started space that explains everything you need to know about the new platform. And check my blogs about reputation, recognition, and gamification.

Kind regards,

Laure