cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP for Me Presentation deck

lehmoors
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there an SAP for Me powerpoint deck available, that i can share with my customers?

The goal should be to share the highlevel overview of the platform.

Chloedoyle93
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Leh,

Here is a link to 3202639 - SAP for Me, your new Customer Portal with SAP: Customer Interaction Center Webcast - SAP f... Just under the link to the Korean webcast recording you will find a link to the presentation slides (in English).

You might also be interested in an upcoming webcast on Case Management in SAP for Me, registration is available here:

Date: August 16th, 2023

Time: 16:00 CEST - 17:00 CEST

Description:

Join this support webcast to learn more about the Get Support application including the steps to report and manage your case.

Our team will walk you through the elements to help you improve the quality of the case being created and generally enhance your support experience with SAP. The aim is that you will understand the SAP processes that you are expected to follow to get the best results from your SAP engagement.

Learning Objectives:

Best practices for case creation and enabling you to get the best out of your support from SAP.

Registration

The session will be recorded and made available on the SAP Support Portal.

You can find the registration details and recordings of previous sessions here: Support Webinars | SAP Support

Best wishes,

Chloe CIC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)