cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how final are the primary tags in Beta?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am still confused with the tags in Beta and hope that they are just not final,

But honestly if I can find already tags for add-ons then I wonder that there is not yet a tag for the main product

In current SCN we have the space 

also known as ILM and data archiving

My blog in that space was assigned to the primary tag Netweaver in Beta.

So I tried to change it to ILM, but could not find anything with ILM, so I tried the long term and found not much

then I tried archiving, but could only find the open text archiving, but not SAP's archiving.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello Juergen,

I will ping the relevant topic expert to address this.

Thank you,

Moshe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brianbernard
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for the feedback. The metadata is not final. It will continue to evolve over time, of course, as the product portfolio changes, as new topics are brought to market, and probably most notably, as we investigate adding to the product function class.

This last point may address your particular concern, and is one that is likely going to change the schema sooner rather than later. This is because there is a task force whose aim is to look at how to officially adopt product features/components/modules/capabilities into the metadata schema. In fact they already helped us adopt a first wave of tags in the Product Function class, e.g. MM (Materials Management).

ILM is not a standalone product, but it could be a candidate for this class.

cc

Regards,

Brian