cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BUG] Incorrect blog formatting with "Preformatted" text style

former_member186338
Active Contributor

I can see a minor bug with the blog having lines formatted with "Preformatted" text style:

https://blogs.sap.com/2014/09/19/dm-promptcombobox-behavior-in-bpc-nw-10-and-75/

In edit mode:

Happened after recent design changes.

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

thanks for finding this bug. we'll look into it and let you know on the progress.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

today we release a fix to the problem of non-breakable content overlapping into areas outside of the content body. You blog post looks good again. Sorry for the inconvenice! more information in What's New or the release notes.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The result is not perfect 🙂 I just wanted to use fixed spaced font with some bold words... Looks like there is no solution now...

Current result:

Scroll bars, extra lines....

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

vadim.kalinin scroll bars can't be prevented with pre-formatted text (where the formatting also defined the line breaks). you should check your content regarding additional lines in the pre-formatted block. and margins can be discussed, yes.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

oliver

I understand your point...

Unfortunately, there is no option to have a text formatted with fixed width font with a normal paragraph formatting! I will change my blog to remove preformatted style...

Answers (0)