Product Lifecycle Management Q&A
Get answers to your questions about SAP Digital Manufacturing, SAP MII, SAP Manufacturing Execution, SAP Portfolio and Project Management, SAP EHS, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Recent Activity

Very good morning. I have good and basic knowledge about VC and its process. I have done minor implementations and have set up VC for certain ranges now based on role getting in to more challenging projects and need one help. Do we have any standard ...

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

Hi DM experts, is there any plan for the future to record time deviations in POD with the corresponding deviation reason codes, as in transaction CO11n, in relation to scheduled operation start/end dates?Best regards Gizem

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

Hello,I want to create a waste stream with a handling type that will require an internal transfer request to move waste to a Storage Location first. However, when I specify the type and move on to create a waste stream, no field labeled as waste stor...

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

What steps can I take to resolve the authorization error encountered when creating a new production connector in Digital Manufacturing for execution, specifically the message stating "You do not have the relevant authorization to process the request....

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

Good afternoon,I would appreciate it if someone has presented the problem that the PREE status Insufficient budgeting is activated in the projects and despite the fact that a budget is assigned, the availability control is deactivated by the CJBW and...

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

Hello, last year we moved from ECC to S/4 and, obviously from ECTR 5.1 to 1.1.6.Everything is working fine, but we found a strange issue with the password management in ECTR. When the password expires, ECTR doesn't ask to set a new one but only says ...

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

Hi Experts,I have a CAP model that I want to use to call both GET and POST methods from my custom SAP UI5 plugin for SAP Digital Manufacturing. We've already created a destination and configured the details in the xs-app.json file.Now, I need to cal...

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

Hi experts,I activated business function for ACL in SFW5 tcode. (OPS_PS_CI_1). It is working for network and acitivity but not working wbs elements. How can ı activate? I choose acl in opsa but not working. Im waiting for your help. Thanks...

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

Hello,I am currently researching how APM-Asset health works and how it's possible to write IoT values to SAP via APIs. This works without any issues, but I’ve encountered the following problem.In the 'Explore technical objects', there is the possibil...

KUDOS
    ANSWERS