cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4 Waste Management

0 Kudos

Hi all, can anyone tell me where they have hidden EH&S Waste Management in S/4?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Mark-Pfister
Active Contributor

Hello John,

Waste is currently hidden on the up-grade to less list....

However there is an Customer Influence project recently started for Waste under S/4HANA:
Waste Management in Environment, Health, and Safety in SAP S/4HANA"

Hope this helps

Mark

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

johnwmartin
Explorer

All, SAP has been working on new Waste Mgmt solution in S/4HANA version and as mentioned have been doing so as customer influenced project for past 2 years. Information is publically available for the S/4HANA EHS Waste Management solution in Environment Management module and there are changes to facilitate the reintroduction of same.

Mark-Pfister
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing this insight johnwmartin !

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John

thanks for feedback. SAP is improving their software solutions and SAP changes from time to time their mind And yes: we will see a new "Waste solution". But as you pointed it: it will take some time to finish the new solution. How this new solution will be linked to the new product "Product Compliance" (which is as well not ready yet): I do not know. If you have informations, i would appreciate to get these.

C.B.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

with S/4 HANA: SAP EHS Waste is "deleted".. please check the many threads here discussing this story and check the simplification list. So if you use SAP EHS Waste now and you would like to migrate to S/4 HANA: you must take care by your own (copy the whole SAP EHS Waste to customer code is currently the only option); But from time to time SAP is adjusting the SAP roadmap. Originally SAP EHS OH was "deleted as well" but now we have an alternative by SAP and you can migrate to S/4 HANA. This is as well discussed in some parallel Thread

C.B.

johnwmartin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph.
I often follow your excellent posts here and elsewhere in the ecosystem, and am circling back on this oldie to make sure you're aware of two related bits of info:

1. SAP is releasing entirely renovated Waste Management solution in S/4HANA this year. There's a multi-year roadmap around this now 2-yr old customer influence co-innovation effort and the first release was with 2108 recently. Exciting to finally have the replacement coming online in S/4HANA as this is an entirely reimagined solution compared to it's ECC counterpart.

2. The Occupational Health solution for S/4HANA has also been available for sometime, but as you correctly pointed out, it's not embedded within SAP EHS Health & Safety Management as it used to be, but is instead offered as an SAP RCS solution on S/4HANA.

Knowing you as I do (online at least) you're already an expert on these solutions given that this post was 1.5 yrs old now, but still wanted to follow up all the same.

Best to you!