cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product costing

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Additive cost 48.50 of total cost 1961.72 of a material not pulling up while marking and release in Ck24) . Only 1913.22 (1961.72-48.50) is showing in the mark and release

Where as in cost estimate it is showing total cost including additive cost.kindly help.(ck11n)

Checked okkn config.. already

djchoosy
Active Participant

Hi, Akriti!

It would really help you get your questions to be answered properly by people in this community if you would provide more details, such as screen shot (with sensitive/confidential data to be hidden) of CK11N result and the CK24 result. You may also send the screen shot of your configuration of your Costing variant.

Thanks!

Dryan

0 Kudos

ajay.maheshwari Sir please help..

0 Kudos

djanapin I have added the screenshot. Please let me know if it could help.

djchoosy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Would you mind also if you can show here the configuration of your "Update of Additive Costs" in Cost Component Structure?

Thanks!

Dryan

djchoosy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Consider also the timing of when you marked your cost estimate and the time you have added the additive cost in your cost estimate run.

Try canceling the marked price for the material using the reorg t-code (CKR1) to remove the future standard cost estimate (caused by marking the std price). Once removed, try to save the cost estimate again that includes the additive cost. Then go to t-code CK24 to mark and release again the cost estimate.

Thanks!

Dryan

0 Kudos

Hi djanapin ,

I did try deleting the current and future cost estimate and did the entire process (ck11n,ck24) again but it didnot work.

As far as OKTZ cost Component config concerned Additive cost has the cost element updated.

Additive cost is added under Production cost element which is already there in the config.

djchoosy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Akriti!

If Cost Component Structure has added the Update Additive Cost config, you also have to check the Costing Variant has a tag '2' "Include Additive Cost" in additive costs tab.

If it's already there, would you mind if you can share the screen shot of your cost estimate showing the itemized components by clicking on this icon.

Also, you may consider double-checking the variant (please send screen shot of your Costing Data tab) you used for the cost estimate you saved versus the one you activated on the Marking of your price in CK24. Because if the additive costs is on another variant and you saved it in CK11N, in CK24, the one you need to activate for the legal valuation must be the same variant with additive cost you used.

Thanks!

Dryan

0 Kudos

Additive is there djanapin

djchoosy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

How about the Costing Data tab, Costing Variant Configuration? Would you mind sharing?

Thanks!

Dryan

0 Kudos

djanapin yes it is tick marked in both costing variant and valuation variant ( include additive cost and apply overheads)

This okkn config is checked already...

Variant is same , version is same.. still not pulling additive cost while mark n release

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

djchoosy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Akriti! akriti1991

In order for you to include additive cost as your future planned price (from marking it via t-code CK24):

You have to check the following:

Costing Variant Configuration:

Cost Component Attributes Configuration:

Thanks!

Dryan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi djanapin

Thank you so much for all the help and guidance . Its working now.Showing the correct cost.

Inventory valuation i changed to fixed and variable cost.

djchoosy
Active Participant

Sure. I'm happy my recommendation helped. 🙂