Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status from DMC to S4 HANA

Neha_Rai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

When we completes the order execution in DMC for process order status should updated in S4 HANA as CNF but it is showing as PCNF, even though all execution steps are performed

Please attached Screen shot

Please guide with solutionorder-status.png

Regards,

Neha Rai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Indeed Activity Confirmation posting should no longer be enabled/possible in Order POD after a Phase is completed.

Where do you get this "Cannot GET /activityconfirmation/..." error shown? Is it from Order POD it self? API, PPD or what? I never seen it before. You might need to raise a ticket for this error, depending on where/how it shows to you.

I just tried simulating your issue by posting Final Confirmation from Activity Confirmation plugin in Order POD after posting Quantity Confirmation first and it went well, both Phase and Order became CNF.

However, I noticed something interesting during my tests... In one of my test rounds, I posted Qty Conf and Act Conf too quick (1 second of difference between the postings), and Qty Conf message without Final Conf flag ended up being processed in Integration Message Dashboard (See Last Updated On column) after Act Conf message including Final Confirmation flag, even though it was posted first... When that happened, Act Conf with Final Confirmation probably moved the Phase to CNF status, but the Qty Conf message without Final Conf flag processed afterwars brought the Phase back to PCNF.

You can verify and confirm this in CORT transaction by checking your order confirmations, where you will notice that the confirmation with the Final Confirmation flag is not the most recent one and most probably Qty Conf message is showing afterwards as the latest without final confirmation flag.

All that said, you might be facing a timing issue between your confirmations.

Have you considered or tried the option I described above, where you enable in POD Designer and use Complete button in Phase List plugin to Complete the Phases and post Final Confirmation, instead of posting Final Confirmation from Quantity/Activity Confirmation plugins? This could be a way out.

Hope it helps,

Manoel

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

System Status at Process Order header changes to Confirmed (CNF) automatically when all Phases are also Confirmed (CNF).

Phases are set to Confirmed (CNF) by/from DM to S/4 in one of two different ways:

1 - Final Confirmation flag is checked during Quantity Confirmation:

2 - Complete Button is pressed to complete a Phase in Operation/Phase List (must be configured in POD Designer)

Both ways should post Process Order Quantity Confirmation message in Integration Message Dashboard back to ERP including CNF status for each Phase:

Just make sure the collaboration link COLLABORATION_QUANTITY_CONFIRMATION is mapped to the directive QUANTITY_CONFIRMATION in the Manage Collaboration Links app:

With this setup, once all Phases are Completed in DM and Final Confirmations are sent back to ERP:

Phases should show as Confirmed (CNF):

And the Process Order should also be Confirmed (CNF) at header level:

Hope it helps,

Manoel

Neha_Rai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manoel,

Thank you for replying.

All the configuration mentioned above are in place, Just the "if we do final confirmation flag checked during quantity confirmation" it won't allow to do the activity confirmation , throwing below error

Cannot GET /activityconfirmation/postings/aggregates/phase?shopOrder=1001137&batchId=4000491&operationActivity=1001137-0-0020&workCenter=9402&stepId=0020

So if we want to do the activity confirmation, we have to checked the confirmation flag but then the Order status in S4 HANA will be PCNF not CNF

Regards,

Neha Rai