cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to TECO work orders using the CNF date as the reference date without opening each one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I schedule about 50 work orders a week. The work orders will get a CNF status when they are completed during the week, then I would like to do a mass TECO for all the CNF work orders after the week is over.

I am trying to utilize date determination scheduling parameters in maintenance plans in IP02. However I have learned that the completion date in IP10 is not when the work order was final confirmed but when it was TECOed. When TECOing work orders after the week is over, SAP will automatically put the current date for the completed date. Thus making inaccurate feedback to adjust scheduling. Is there a way to make the TECO date the same as the CNF date? I know I could open up each work order and go to order>functions>complete>complete (technically) then enter in the CNF date as the reference date but that is very time consuming.

0 Kudos

Did you ever get an answer to this? I have a client that has the same requirement. We plan on doing a development if we can not solve it any other way. We agree that manually searching time confirmations is not very effective.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For future reference; you will get a better response if you also tag your posts with: PLM Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)/Plant Maintenance (PM).

Why not use IW38 to mass-TECO orders?

PeteA