We have downloaded CPM add-on. Is there a cookbook that explains the post package installation steps? My BW consultants tells me that we need to activate planning content bundle. Last time we ran into some minor issue with this. I am looking for SAP documentation as we have to do this in Q and training systems
For any SAP CPM implementation, you should have the below two documents with you:
1. Release Information Note. [ I suppose you are using SAP CPM 2.0 FOR SAP S/4HANA for which the RIN note is 2382542 - SAP CPM 2.0 for S/4HANA 1610: Release Information Note ]
2. Installation Guide for the specific release. This is also called as Administrator's Guide. [For SAP CPM 2.0 FOR SAP S/4HANA it is available in the landing page for latest SP. ] The installation is described step by step in the installation section of Administrator's Guide including the BW content implementation.
Few best practice suggestions:
1. Always install/upgrade to the latest support pack of CPM for that specific release.
2. This also applies to AO. Consider using the latest version of Analysis Office available.
3. Apply any important notes listed in RIN relevant for that specifc SP post installation.