Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Profile - sub group catalog

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In one of client requirement mostly all the catalogs under the profile had been used.

Now there is a requirement that they need to have shop floor information during defect recording, is it possible to create additional catalog and map to catalog profile as I tried unable to view in Notification screen output.

Regards,

V Vignesh

patrick_s1
Explorer

Please elaborate on the requirement. In given screenshot, For 'catalog profile' you define required catalog selection and 'Catalog for' options refers to Catalog types allowed for any given quality notification type.

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick

Thanks for reply.

I need to increase/add one more "catalog for" under the catalog profile is this feasible ?

Vignesh V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor

I don't think you can config in another catalog type into that list.

I believe you'd have to create a new customer tab and do development to make a catalog available there for selection.

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your insights on this part.Will discuss with ABAPer again on the same context.

Vignesh V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Abhishek_Parab
Active Participant

HI Vignesh,

Why don't you add a code group ( Shop Floor Defect ) in the Catalog 9. This will serve the same purpose. I dont think there is a need of development. Furthermore if you want it can restricted with user authorization.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek Parab.

VigneshV
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Greetings.

Already a set of defects is mapped under 9 - which user is already entering , apart from the field additionally field is needed to be entered by user along with already entered for a defect code 9.

Vignesh V