Kolkata Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events in Kolkata, share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, and learn from others via blogs posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakout Sessions and Panel Discussion:

Attending the recent SAP INSIDE TRACK in Kolkata was an exhilarating experience that provided deep insights into SAP’s cutting-edge solutions. Leaders from various industries shared the experience and the panel discussion were thought provoking about SAP’s Vision for the future leveraging AI. SAP's investment in Joule emphasizes the importance of digital transformation in today’s rapidly evolving business environment

As a Speaker:

I was sharing my experience as speaker on SAP SuccessFactors Integrations in HR Landscape and also provided an overview of Joule. Glad to know @Kamallica captured it so well and published the blog. Thank you 🙂

Blog.JPG

Networking and Collaboration

One of the most valuable aspects of the event was the opportunity to network with other professionals. I had the chance to meet and exchange ideas with SAP consultants, developers, and business leaders. These interactions provided new perspectives and ideas

The SAP event in Kolkata was a profound learning experience that underscored the pivotal role of technology in shaping the future of business.

@DataTherapist - Mounmita - Thank you for the special invite.

@SitabjaB@Nandini1  | @TanushreeD| @souravsaha | @shrestha | @sohamd18 | @Kamallica | @SupretamMallick and many more... You all are so amazing hosting the event and helping all the speakers, attendees. It was a honor to be on stage. Thanks!

5.jpeg

4 Comments
Top kudoed authors