Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People Analytics not displaying data in the graph

vpardo23
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have imported a history type report (not standard), I didn't get errors in the import but it doesn't show me the data either, in the graphs it tells me "there is no data to represent the graph". I have checked the user permissions but it seems that everything is ok? is there any other kind of configuration?

Thank you,

benroberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello vpardo23 -

Thank you for your question. Did you run the Query Validation Tool to ensure you do not have any mismatches in your metadata?

Here is a video to get you started on the Query Validation Tool (QVT) to confirm.

https://sapvideoa35699dc5.hana.ondemand.com/?entry_id=1_vdbq9yww

Thanks!
Ben

vpardo23
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer, Benjamin.

Yes, in that case everything is correct. Continuing the review I have seen that the history report, in one environment the domain is Recruiting V2, while in the environment to which this report has been imported the domain is Recruiting V2 Secure. Even so, after reviewing the related note (2214147 - Report on Recruiting V2 Secured Doesn't Show Data for a User Although Report Permission is Granted) and with all the permissions enabled it still does not show the data...

Is it possible to indicate in People Analytics the domain for history type reports?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)