Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import failed while uploading a course content in LMS

former_member126976
Discoverer

Hi all ,

Good day..

There is an import failed while uploading a course content SCORM 1.2 version, with the below numeral error.

Could anyone please suggest?

0c5d6d5c-d398-4293-86a5-c85abfb4f605

amberlee
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We are also experiencing this issue. We have confirmed that there is no issues with the filename (spaces, special characters, character length, etc). This is an issue specific to SCORM 1.2 bundles. We have had the failed import attempts happen with a wide range of file sizes from 6GB to 118GB so file size is also not the issue. We have tried using multiple browser types (Chrome, Edge, etc). We have checked the structure of the zipped bundles and it isn't sitting inside another folder. The failed import has also happened with files that have very little images, videos and the images, videos it does have all have very short filenames. This is becoming a very big issue for us. If we could get some assistance it would be most appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Brian_Boegs
Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to get more info why it failed by looking at the job details.

Top reasons I see the file fail:

• spaces in the zip file name
  • character length of an image or video is too long
  • someone put the zip file into another zip file
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello renu_1996,

Please refer below SAP Notes. Might it helps.

https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/en/2460272

2460272 - HTTP error when trying to import content

https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/en/2256194

2256194 - Import Content Tool - Failed

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

former_member126976
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for the response ..

I had tried all the KBA's but no luck, It didn't work.

when I try to Import a content its failed and we when click on the background job its gives the below error.

0c5d6d5c-d398-4293-86a5-c85abfb4f605

Regards

Renuka

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please connect with ABAP Consultant to debug it. If solution not found then raise OSS incident to SAP.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain