Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom notification ( Web and email ) related query

former_member857792
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Can a custom notification ( email or web notification be triggered ) to review goals when employee changes department, Business unit, or when employee's manager change. I understand through KBA that a web notification can be triggered when employee changes department to review the goals and we have enabled the goal management module related notification on user department change in "Notification configuration" admin page but issue is that even if the employee changes department, no web notification related to goal review is triggered to employee in homepage.

Kindly guide how we can enable the web notification to review the goals also is it possible to trigger custom email notification for employees to review the goals, if employee changes department, division or Business unit?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MiaChamps
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Greeshma,

I have been able to get this working. Did you create a onPostSave trigger against the jobinfo? The standard SAP event business rules should be available for you to attach here.

Cheers,

NathanWilkinson
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would use intelligent services for this.

former_member857792
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan,

We have also used Intelligent service for the same but the web notification to review the goals upon department change is not triggering despite enabling the relevant notification from the notification configuration admin page.