0 Kudos

Hi All

When I run two reports at the same time only the last run report is visible

How to solve this problem on sap sales performance Reporting Issue

jseiler
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Jamal,

Would you please provide more information. I assume you are running the reports via a report generation pipeline. I am also assuming you are using the report bin in portal to try to view the reports. The user you are using has portal permissions to view both reports? Also, are your report names similar (i.e. "Order Details v1" and "Order Details v2")?

Thanks,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jseiler
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Jamal,

I would run the report that is not showing in its' own report generation pipeline. Do not rerun the one that is showing. After you run it independently in its' own report gen pipeline without rerunning the report that is showing, then check the report tab and see if you see it. If you do not see it, check the report drop down box to see if you see it listed there. if you do not see the report at all, check user admin and make sure proper permissions are set to make the report available in portal to whatever user you are using. If after you rerun and you see this report but not the other, then add a prefix to the report names that are different...i.e. 1 Test Report, 2 Test Report. Within X number of characters (do not remember exactly how many) report names need to differentiate or the report bin may view them as similar and only show the last run for the period and processingunit.

Thanks,

John

jamalmohamedh
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is my ODS Report Config File Report Proc :

create procedure EXT.SP_ALL_REPORT_RUN_PROC (

IN periodSeq BIGINT

)

LANGUAGE SQLSCRIPT

SQL SECURITY INVOKER

DEFAULT SCHEMA EXT

AS

BEGIN

DECLARE V_Callreportname VARCHAR(2000):='';

select runparameters into V_Callreportname

from tcmp.cs_plrun m inner join tcmp.cs_stagetype d on m.stagetypeseq =d.stagetypeseq

where name = 'ODSReportsGeneration' and m.periodseq=periodSeq

and m.reporttypename='Crystal' --and m.status='Successful'

and m.starttime =(

select max(m.starttime) from tcmp.cs_plrun m inner join tcmp.cs_stagetype d on m.stagetypeseq =d.stagetypeseq

where name = 'ODSReportsGeneration' and m.periodseq=periodSeq and m.reporttypename='Crystal' --and m.status='Successful'

) ;

if INSTR(V_Callreportname,'Mob_B2B_Account_Owner')<> 0 then

call EXT.MOB_B2BEXT_SP_ACCOUNT_OWNERS_REPORT_WRITE (periodSeq);

END IF ;

if INSTR(V_Callreportname,'Mob_B2B_Product_Target')<> 0 then

call EXT.MOB_B2BEXT_SP_PRODUCTTARGETS_REPORT_WRITE (periodSeq);

END IF ;

end

jamalmohamedh
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI John

When i am Running 2 Reports at a time in Sap sales performance home but only i can see last Report name only

Example :

First Am Selected test1 Report and test 2 Report and then Running Reporting pipeline, Reporting pipeline Execution Completed after that am go to the Report tab, that report tab showing only test2 report name and values, test1 Report name not showing that tabs (Those 2 Reports are Crystal Reports)

Thanks