We are configuring the Birthday Alerts for all employees on their birthday date.
While performing so, the actual Date of birth of employee is flowing in CustomDOB in manage data.
Can anyone help us how to make the Date of Birth flow in dobBiog filed in manage data.
Looking forward for some positive responses.
You got it right, we have created a custom mdf object and MDF alert to trigger on the birthday.
Integration has been done accordingly.
Still the Date of birth field is null. However, the customDoB has the actual date of birth flowing from the EC data.
Not sure where the configuration ahs gone wrong
I'm not quite sure if I'm reading it correctly, but is it the case that you've created a custom mdf object on which you've put and MDF alert so that it triggers on the birthday?
Technically you could put an alert on personinfo as well, but as that entity is rarely updated, you would max get that alert once as employee (or you have to put in place like 50 alert business rules or something).
If you wish to achieve this via a custom mdf (assuming that is set-up and already has a correctly configured alert in place), I would suggest:
- Go to integration center and create one based on more integration types (scheduled - SuccessFactors - SuccessFactors - OData v2) and select the PerPerson entity (as that contains date of birth)
- Give it a name and then click next
- Select the PerPerson entity (left bottom corner) and delete it, hereafter select the + icon and the entity with the alert and custom field for date of Birth
- Do the mapping for it
- Then click next and apply some filtering if desired (i.e. to filter out inactives)
- Schedule it (i.e. yearly), so that it keeps setting up new alerts for birthdays every year.