cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load BW Master data in EPM 10NW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to load masterdata from 0COSTCENTER following HTG to Import Master Data and Hierarchies into SAP BPC 7.5 NW.pdf

I have used the below transformation and Data manager package /CPMB/IMPORT_IOB_MASTER

*OPTIONS
FORMAT = DELIMITED
HEADER = YES
DELIMITER = TAB
SKIP = 0
MAXREJECTCOUNT=

*MAPPING
ID=ID
CURRENCY=0OBJ_CURR

*CONVERSION

Data manager package fails with below error.

Task name MASTER DATA SOURCE:
An exception with the type CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause
System expected the end of the element 'Hierarchy'

DM log is given below.

INFOOBJECT = 0COSTCENTER
SELECTION = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?><Selections xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><Selection Type="Attribute"><Attribute><ID>0CO_AREA</ID><Operator>1</Operator><LowValue>XYZ</LowValue><HighValue /></Attribute></Selection><Selection Type="Hierarchy" ImportText="0"><Hierarchy><ID>4K4IAL9L1Q5JGTW8KHMY9I32M</ID><MemberID /><Level /><HierName>XYZ XYZ</HierName><Version>empty</Version></Hierarchy></Selection><Selection Type="Language" TextType="1"><Language>E</Language></Selection><Selection Type="AttributeList"><Attribute>0COSTCENTER</Attribute><Attribute>0OBJ_CURR</Attribute><Attribute>0CO_AREA</Attribute></Selection><KeyDate>20120630</KeyDate><Relation><Value Right="Hierarchy" Left="Attribute">2</Value></Relation></Selections>
WRITEMODE = 2
FORMAT = No
TRANSFORMATION = \ROOT\WEBFOLDERS\DEV_SHELL\DEVTEST\DATAMANAGER\TRANSFORMATIONFILES\BW CC Test Attr.xls
DIMNAME = ENTITY

Tried to load different Info object to different BPC Dimension but still same error occurs.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed by applying SAP note 1692792

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to load  Hier ? if yes use /CPMB/IMPORT_IOBJ_HIER.

Hope it works...

regards,

Raju

raghu_ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

In the Transformation file Options see whether you have VALIDATERECORDS=NO and check if it works.

Regards,

Raghu