Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice ABAP

sumeyye_1634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We print proforma invoice from VA22 t-code.The output page contains colums such as Item No, Quantity,Price,Color Code etc.

I found out that Color Code column doesnt extract the right data. I mean we have a color table and its t-code begins with Z, then our output extract data from the wrong column. Everthing is with Z so in ABAP side which part should i focus on to fix it?

Regards

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it SAPScript, Smartforms, Adobe Form ?

Did you check the print program ?

Did you do a SQL trace using ST05, to see where & how the SELECT is done ?

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ST05 -> Activate

Display form

ST05 -> Desactivate

ST05 -> Display

(don't use answer to add a comment, Answer is only to propose a solution)

With ST05, you will see the tables, and the exact part of the code doing this SELECT

sumeyye_1634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi frdric.girod,

I followed the same steps as You addressed and reached the SELECT statements however i couldnt see any phrase like " Color Code" withing the statement.

Is there any other way may i ask please?

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to find in the table of your form, the link to the interface data. This field is named COLOR CODE ? or something else ?

sumeyye_1634
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes when we print our proforma the column name is (which i want to fix) is called Color Code.

I found the package in SE80 and the package begins with Z.I struggle with to find out the right table as the code is too complicated and long.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sumeyye_1634
Participant
0 Kudos

@frdric.girod

It is in Adobe Format.I checked the SFP T-Code and found out that there are 3 forms available about our proforma. Each Forms contains "Color Code" but i do not know how to use that knowledge.The proforma program is not written by me also i do not know how to use exactly ST05 .