Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to harcode the output File name while using /CPMB/EXPORT_TD_TO_APPL

former_member215589
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using /CPMB/EXPORT_TD_TO_APPL to extract BPC transaction data to application server. I have a requirement to hardcode the output file path. The PROMPT statement used in this DM Package is "TEXT" for the output file, where in while executing the DM Package the user have to give the output file. However, we have  arequirement to hardcode the file path. We tried with "OUTPUTFILE" option too by mentioning this in the "path" parameter but no use.

How can we achieve the same.

Appreciate any help on this.

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priyanka,

Intead of PROMPT try using INFO statement.

INFO(%FILEPATH%, C:\BPC\Data\WebFolders\Test\Test\)

Regards,

Lucas

former_member215589
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Lucas. It did work

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

Message was edited by: priyanka singh Just had to add the application server path and replace %FILE% with %FILEPATH% in below task TASK(/CPMB/TD_APPL_SERVER_TARGET,FULLFILENAME,%FILEPATH%))

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need help on goving output file name,

What is the name i have to give for output file while running this packages?, after successfully exporting where does this exported file gets saved?, Could you guys please more elaborate on this would help me alot.

Thanks for your help,

Raj.

former_member215589
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You can pick the path by going to AL11 tcode. The Flat file will be stored in application server in BW server (AL11).

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka thanks for your replay,

I need some more clarity on path details. here in AL11 i have seen lot of directories. Exactly which directory we need use to export file, and can you please provide some example path name tobe passed while running DM package.

Thank you.

Raj.

Answers (0)