cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a simple Subscription Plan on SAP Subscription Billing

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I was not able to work too well with the instructions given on SAP Subscription Billing.

I have created a customer already what I am missing is to create 2 options:

1. Be able to have a monthly subscription in different values 1, 6, 10

2. Be able to book packages in different values 1, 6, 10

I have tried to create Rate Plans for these two scenarios. But I think it is not the correct way to do it. Could someone take the time and explain it to me in steps? I would be very thankful. At the end I want to be able for the customer to book a package over the provisioning request.

Thank you very much in advance! 🙂

annette_klute
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

could you please explain what you mean by "different values 1.6.10"? What do these values stand for?

Thanks,

Annette

0 Kudos

Hello annette.klute

in the monthly subscriptions the values 1, 6, 10 represent months. So, you can book this product either for one month, six months or 10 months.

In the case of packages it represents pieces. This means he can have e.g. 10 pieces and therefore can use the product 10 times.

Best Regards

Emre

jklotz
Participant
0 Kudos

imho you have to create one product for each preiod (1,6,10 ...) and assign the same rate plan. may this help documentation will guide you https://help.sap.com/viewer/e4aa21cd43494cc1a8a90ea0f3dab8bb/2021-07-07/en-US/e7872bf0fde74807849dd2...

regards,

jonathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jklotz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi e__6262 ,

did you started by creating a provisioning-request? this should be your begin of creating a subscription plan.

- select a customer

- add a position by selecting your subscription product

- assign a rate plan for each product / position

- save and create provisioning-request

afterwards subscription billing is creating a subscription plan by him self.

regards, Jonathan

0 Kudos

Hello jklotz ,

My issue is, that I am struggling with creating a subscription product and the rate plan for the products, therefore, I can't choose them while creating a provisioning-request.

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Emre