cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESEF Validation Error (XBRL Mapping Inline Package)

0 Kudos

Once I´ve modified settings in DM following guidelines from XBRL Mapping Inline Package Plugin Manual, next errors arise:

• [ESEF.2.6.1.reportIncorrectlyPlacedInPackage] Document file not in correct place in report package: viscofan-2020-12-31.xhtml - viscofan-2020-12-31.xhtml
  • [ESEF.2.4.1.transformableElementIncludedInHiddenSection] The ix:hidden section of Inline XBRL document MUST not include elements eligible for transformation.
  • [ESEF.2.4.1.factInHiddenSectionNotInReport] The ix:hidden section contains 352 fact(s) whose @id is not applied on any "-esef-ix- hidden" style

I think all of them are related to package misconfiguration, don´t know if i missing something or it is necessary make additional changes.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marc_Kuipers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

OK, so not related to the Package then.....

As far as I know, ESEF.2.4.1.transformableElementIncludedInHiddenSection means your facts are in the hidden section, whereas they should be visible

In terms of DM, that means you mapped them in Excel, but they are not data-linked into Word

Is that the case ?

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

a_migliore
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello to everybody,

I have found the error message [ESEF.2.6.1.reportIncorrectlyPlacedInPackage] Document file not in correct place in report package like you. Did you find out a solution for this issue?

I suspict that this error derives from the absence of something in the export zip (in stack 1700 there are the xhtml file, the validation excel and the previewer with the java file). May it ask for the taxonomy as in the package for regulator (see Creating an ESEF Taxonomy package (https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CPM/DM+-+Creating+Taxonomy+Package). May it be solved in stack 1701?

Regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

I think SAP DM validates instance file but not the entire ESEF package, as consequence that error arise.

0 Kudos

So, If i resolve mentioned error above and calculations inconsistencies, will next errors disappear?

• [ESEF.2.6.1.reportIncorrectlyPlacedInPackage] Document file not in correct place in report package: indracompany-2020-12-31.xhtml - indracompany-2020-12-31.xhtml
  • [ESEF.RTS.Annex.III.Par.1.invalidInlineXBRL] RTS on ESEF requires valid XBRL instances, 20 errors were reported. - indracompany-2020-12-31.xhtml

Regards

Marc_Kuipers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

ddmera

[ESEF.RTS.Annex.III.Par.1.invalidInlineXBRL] RTS on ESEF requires valid XBRL instances, 20 errors were reported

--> this is just a 'summary' line - it's not an error in itself. Once you have no errors, this line will disappear

[ESEF.2.6.1.reportIncorrectlyPlacedInPackage] Document file not in correct place in report package

--> never ever seen this error. If you want, email me the package zip file and I will have a look

Marc_Kuipers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

ddmera

All usable concepts in extension taxonomy relationships MUST be applied by tagged facts: ifrs-full:CashAndCashEquivalents, etc.

--> This means that if you have included a concept in your (extended) taxonomy, you also need to provide a fact (value/unit/context) for it

It makes no sense to add concepts to your taxonomy, and then not report them

If you have no value to map for them, they should be removed from the taxonomy

Marc

0 Kudos

That´s the point. All mappings must be visible in Word chapters.

Now, following errors appear:

• [ESEF.3.4.6.UsableConceptsNotAppliedByTaggedFacts] All usable concepts in extension taxonomy relationships MUST be applied by tagged facts: ifrs-full:CashAndCashEquivalents, ifrs-full:DecreaseThroughTransferToLiabilitiesIncludedInDisposalGroupsClassifiedAsHeldForSaleOtherProvisions, ifrs-full:OtherNoncurrentPayables, ifrs-full:ProfitLossAttributableToNoncontrollingInterests, ifrs-full:ProfitLossAttributableToOwnersOfParent. - http://xbrl.ifrs.org/taxonomy/2019-03-27/full_ifrs/full_ifrs-cor_2019-03-27.xsd 400, 842, 4091, 4246, 4250
  • [ESEF.2.6.1.reportIncorrectlyPlacedInPackage] Document file not in correct place in report package: indracompany-2020-12-31.xhtml - indracompany-2020-12-31.xhtml
  • [ESEF.RTS.Annex.III.Par.1.invalidInlineXBRL] RTS on ESEF requires valid XBRL instances, 20 errors were reported. - indracompany-2020-12-31.xhtml

I believe last two errors appear as a result of first of them. Correct me if I´m wrong.

Regards

0 Kudos

Same errors (all of them) with or without package.

Regards

Marc_Kuipers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

If you run the validation just on the instance (so without the package), do you have zero errors?

Marc