cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESEF Error xbrldie:DefaultValueUsedInInstanceError

0 Kudos

Hello marc.kuipers,

Following error appears in validation document:

[xbrldie:DefaultValueUsedInInstanceError] Context CYTD_ClassesOfOrdinarySharesAxis_OrdinarySharesMember explicit dimension ifrs-full:ClassesOfOrdinarySharesAxis member ifrs-full:OrdinarySharesMember is a default member

Here is the chunk of html code where error is located:

<ix:nonFraction name="ifrs-full:BasicEarningsLossPerShareFromDiscontinuedOperations" contextRef="CYTD_ClassesOfOrdinarySharesAxis_OrdinarySharesMember" unitRef="EPS" xsi:nil="true"></ix:nonFraction>

In order to resolve it, ConsolidatedMember has to be removed from CYTD context.

I´ve asked to XWand support service and according to them the problem comes from SAP DM, so it can´t be resolved making changes in taxonomy editor.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marc_Kuipers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Daniel,

Did you map the default value?

That is not needed, and leads to this error

See: 3000151 - DM - DefaultValueUsedInInstanceError in XBRL / iXBRL instance

Marc

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

In contextElement column change segment to scenario and try again.

Regards

0 Kudos

Daniel,

Thanks a lot for you answer, we made the changes to have the same presentation than you, however we still have the problem in our errors report. See our Definition Tab below:

Regards,

equity-definition.jpg

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thanks ! Please find attached Equity Rol in Def table.

Best regards,

def-equity.jpg

Hello Bertrand,

I think your structure is not correct, first you have to place an equity abstract, then hypercube and another abstract for concepts, both items must keep aligned into the same level. Take a look to attached image and you can check the differences.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hello,

I never get this error before. Can you show me how are you configured equity rol in definition tab?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are facing the same problem in our Equity statement (see pictures below). Do you have any tips to solve these problems ? We are not sure if the problem is in the XWand File or in SAP DM Mapping.

Thanks a lot for you help on these points,

Best regards,

mapping-area-for-equity.jpg

defaultvalue-error.jpg

dimensions.jpg

0 Kudos

So, in an axis with just one member like Classes of Ordinary Shares, member must be unticked. Is that?

Regards

dimension-tag-3.png

olga_vasilieva
Employee
Employee

Hello ddmera , the deafult (source) element of dimension axis is not tagged, because the Concept tag is already given and the number is already assumed as full, without any dimension specification.
For example, for Changes in Equity statement the Equity column itself is not given a Dimension tag, only Concept, Context and Unit.