Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while maintaining Dimension Member

former_member215589
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using BPC NW 7.0 and trying to modify member sheet of dimension after copying it from the application set, but when i click on maintain dimension members I am getting the following error. Also I am not able to create a property called PARENTH1

'Method not found: Void AxBPCFramer.AxFramerControl.set_BorderStyle(BPCFramer.bpcBoarderStyle).'

Any clue on this?

Regards,

Priyanka SIngh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you facing this problem in all the dimensions of the current appset?

Can you try to do it in Apshell and see if the same error appears there or not?

former_member215589
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilanjan,

I am facing this problem in all the dimesions of all application set created in that particular server and even in application set Apshell I am facing the same problem. I am facing this problem when i am using the remote desktop but when I use it directly there is no problem.

Any clue why is this happening?

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Just to understand, are you connecting to the server machine through remote desktop and trying to do the processing? And this is when you are getting the error?

If you process the dimension on your local system, then the problem is not coming. Am I correct?

former_member215589
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes its this way only.

regards,

Priyanka Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

This means that there is no problem in your system at all. The XML files must have been corrupted in the server. So, this what you need to do in the server.

Go to the server. In the my documents folder, delete the BPC folder. Open BPC Admin and login. This will re create the XML files. Now try to process your dimensions.

Hope this helps.