we have the problem that the customer can not enter negative values into a table in PaPM. (Gültiges Vorzeichen eingeben = Enter valid sign). We can do it but he cant. The field is a normal Decimal field (17,2). Has a similar thing already occured at some of your projects ?
Best regards and thanks in advance, Philipp
I understand that you got an error message “Gültiges Vorzeichen eingeben/Enter a valid sign“ when trying to maintain negative values into a table in PaPM.
Please be advised that maintaining negative values or entries with a negative “-” sign in a Model Table with source: Environment is not automatically accepted by PaPM and will encounter a warning message like you encountered in the screenshot you provided.
In order to resolve the issue, kindly perform the provided steps below:
1. Launched transaction code SE38
2. In the program field, key in “/NXI/P1_FW_ENVF_ACT”
3. Choose Execute
4. In the Enable sign/lowercase for environment fields screen indicate the following:
Note: Checkbox for Master Data/Hier Views should be selected if there are environment fields with master data being used
5. Choose Execute once more. A message log like the one below will then be displayed indicating a successful execution
6. Go back to the environment and re-activate the Model Table function.
Could you please try on your end and let us know how it works for you?