cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML Mexico. Invoice cancellation. Tipo relacion 04.

kat_kos01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have the following question. Our client is a Mexico company and use S4H Cloud. We have a problem with "Tipo relacion 04". Does any body knows how we create this invoices in SAP?

When we cancel our invoice with Tipo relacion 04, SAT send us a document with where we have Tipo relacion 04 and UUID of the document we have cancelled. When we upload a new invoice we can choose Tipo relacion 04 and then the field for UUID of this invoice appears (when we do this process in SAT page).

Now when our client has SAP he would like to know if it is possible to do this process directly from SAP.

From what i see when we cancell our invoice we can choose the cancellation motive 01. This permits us introducir UUID of the invoice we have cancelled.

but when we send this document to SAT from edoc cockpit and receive an accept from SAT we don't have in XML note with any information about Motivo de cancelacion or UUID de sustitucion:

The next step is to create a new invoice, which has to contain a node with Tipo relacion 04 and UUID from the invoice we have cancelled.

Here you can see an example how client have an invouce when it's done autside the SAP.

When we create a new invoice we usually use document type CI01, in this case when we create an invoice and upload it to SAT in edoc cockpit we don't have any options to introduce Tipo relacion 04 and UUID from the cancelled invoice.

We also tried to use a document type CBD2 but the result is the same =( we dont have any place to intorduce Tipo realcion and UUID.

Does anybody faced the same problem? Could you explain me how we can create this types of invoices in SAP Cloud?

From what i understand from our client it is a normal practice to create this invoice , so i suppose SAP should have somthing for this situations.

Thank you

Ekaterina

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello kat_kos01.

How are you? I have included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud Localization" for this question, as it is related specific to Mexico.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pedro_Utz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Ekaterina,

According to legal regulations, you can cancel an electronic invoice if the customer hasn't made any payment yet. To do so, in some situations, you only need the approval of the SAT, while in other situations, you must get the approval of the customer. In certain process statuses, the system can cancel the invoice directly.

Kindly check Mexico SAP Help Documentation about Cancellation of Electronic Invoices scenarios. There are three possible scenario and different conditions:

1. Scenario: SAP System Cancels an Electronic Invoice Directly
  2. Scenario: SAT Approves an Invoice Cancellation Request
  3. Scenario: Customer Approves an Invoice Cancellation Request

Please let us know in case you could figure it out or redirected your question to SAP via ticket.

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after several days. You can "Unaccept" it anytime if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Pedro

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kat_kos01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, the problem was solved.

In SAP Cloud it is necessary to create a Z field in your SD Invoice if you want to use a Relationship 04.

Thank you

elbanese
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ekaterina,

the CFDIrelacionados is filled/determined in method GET_RELATED_DATA of class CL_EDOC_MAP_MX_SD. The document flow is relevant or the 'Assignment' field VBRK-ZUONR.

The tipo the relacionados is afterwards filled according the value mapping.

In our case we had to adapt the relacionados in the EDOC_ADAPTOR~SET_OUTPUT_DATA

Kind regards,
Günter

Pedro_Utz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Ekaterina,

I would like to confirm you could advance on your requirement via ticket.

Is there anything else that we can help you with?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Pedro

wnash7658
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you want to send this to SAP?

kat_kos01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to send invoice from edoc cockpit to SAT con tipo relacion 04 and I need to have in XML node

cfdi:CfdiRelacionados TipoRelacion="04">

<cfdi:CfdiRelacionado UUID="7467CE7F-5FB6-11ED-BC02-4DDDE4AEA760"/></cfdi:CfdiRelacionados>
Thank you Katia