cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XL Reporter with Windows Vista Basic and Excel 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am facing a problem with my SAP Business One edition. I am using XL Reporter with my Windows XP Professional Edition and Microsoft Office 2003 and/or 2007, and it works perfectly, but when i try to connect my laptop, loaded with Windows Vista Basic edition and Microsoft Office 2007, it does not support.

When i try to add IXXLReporter.dll in Excel 07, it does not work, it neither shows me any error or any confirmation message. When i try to run XL Reporter from SAP, it starts process and hangs.

Can anybody tell me perfectly that whether SAP B1 is compatible with Vista Home Edition or not ...???

If it works, what changes i have to make in my SAP or Vista or Excel, please inform me soon. . .

Thanks

DhanraJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DhanraJ,

Home edition is never officially supported for B1 and add-on, not only for Vista but XP too.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Gordon's reply is good to know. If you still want to use H/E, you will need to disable your UAC. If there are still problems, then check in Excel - the security settings related to macros.

Heather

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you for replying,

I have tried all the above given instructions and suggestions. But still m not able to solve my problem. Anyways i have started using this in my another system, but still waiting for proper solution.

If anybody find answer please reply me.

Thanks Again,

Dhanraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may need to make some changes to the User Access Control to run XLR. The user first enabling Excel for XL Reporter must be an administrator