Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong IT Block depreciation

jamshed_khan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

First of all thanks for my previous post which I have resolved with the tips given by participants.

Need your advise since I am doing one implementation and as per IT block concept I have configured the IT configuration.

The only issue I am facing is I am uploading the asset block value let says 1000000 on 01.04.2015 @10% = 10000

In this case system is calculating the 100% depreciation for assets used for more than 180 days. but when I am updating the acquisition for assets which are having 50% depreciation system is still calculating the full depreciation. system should calculate 50% depreciation in this case but it not the case.

doing asset adjustment for 20000 on 10.12.2015 @ 10% still system is calculating 3000 (full depreciation), it should calculate 1500 depreciation.

I can see that I have configured the IT depreciation here I have mentioned period 6 for October to march. I have no idea what should be the reason for this.

I have activated the business function as given in the SAP note: 738919 and did the configuration as given in the note, still I am facing the same issue.

Can you guide me what can e the reason for this so that I can resolve this issue.

Thanks again for all the guidance and support.

Regards:

Jamshed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jamshed_khan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a Lott.. Issue resolved.. Put to use check box was unchecked.

Regards

Jamshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same Issue and I already Tick the Put to use check box but still i am getting the same thing.

Acquisition is on 6th Oct, 2015 and system is charging full depreciation.

Can anybody guide me how to resolve this issue.

Regards

Ajay Purohit

jamshed_khan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Purohit,

As per the understanding if the asset is user for less than 180 days system should calculate depreication at half rate. please check if it is calculating at hlf rate or not else you can also checck the put to use date to confirm the same. Assign points if found useeful.

Regards:

Jamshed Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jamshed,

System is calculating Depreciation on Full rate and also it shows me Acquisition Values in "Acq. Grt  Than 180 days" and not in Acq.Less than 180 days in IT depreciaiton aread and thats the reason it is calculating full depreciation rate.

jamshed_khan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Purohit,

If you check the period from 6th oct to 31st march it should be less than 180 days and not more than 180 days.

I think the user has assigned the same in more than category thats why system is calculating depreciation at full rate.

Please check and let me know, this will resolve the issue.

Regards:

Jamshed

jamshed_khan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign in less than 180 days bracket and not more than 180 days bracket while calculating depreciation.

Regards

Jamshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System only assigning Acquisiton value in More than 180 days instead of less then 180 days.

Regards

Ajay Purohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.