cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Digital Signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have SAP B1 2004 & I developed the addon using VS 2005.While tries to attach the addon in Addon administration it gives me wrong digital signature. The addon was successfully installed in SAP B12005 But it gives me error in SAP B12004.Plz Assist me its urgent. I have tried to created Setup & ard file using both B1DE2003 & B1DE2005. But the error was same......

-Manmath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Nussi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you use the

"C:\Programme\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Tools\AddOnRegDataGen\AddOnRegDataGen.exe"

Add-On Registration Data Generator correctly ?

try to recreate the .ard file with a AddOnRegDataGen.exe from a SBO2004 installation

in 2004 .ard Creator you don't have a uninstall timeout field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David ,

Thank u for ur reply.I did the same.But in AddonRegData window there is two field i have to enter data one is path for Addon installer & uninstaller.what shoul i enter here. Should i entered the same exe path of my program there? reply me soon.

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Manmath,

Every time you recompile your addon code or the installer exe you need to reopen the AddOnRegDataGen application and regenerate the file again (you can open your old one and only press regenerate after).

You can use B1DE installation wizards, they can create for you the complete installer project + a .bat you only have to rerun to regenerate the new ard file everytime you need it.

Hope it helps

Trinidad.

Answers (0)