Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow authorization for Document Parking and Print

ravichandran_iyer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've done the Document Parking Workflow config as found in the following link :

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/ConfiguringparkingdocumentsworkflowinSAPsystem

In the workflow variant, I've assigned sub-workflow : WS10000055 and amount 1.00 (meaning want release for all amounts). Only posting release is checked, no payment release

In Release Approval procedure, I assigned WF release WS10000052 (for one level only)

Authorisation configured to my position which is linked to my user id.

Now, when I park a document from F-67 from another user id, it saves as parked requiring release, but the workflow parameters frame is all disabled and workflow path field is blank. No workflow mail is triggered to my id. however i find the workflow trigger in the requesting user's outbox where it shows completed.

Where am I wrong? Or is there anything else that I should do?

I also have a requirement to print the same after authorization (but before posting). I intend to use f.65 with some variant like SAPP2 Print Payment advice before posting for that.

Any help will be appreciated.

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravichandran_iyer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I solved it myself.

Had removed the Release group from 'Release Approval Path Allocation' screen and left the field blank. Also removed the Approval Path from 'Define Users with Release Authorisation for Parked Documents' and left it blank.

The workflow worked then.

And then, I had an error WORKFLOW_LOCAL_XXX for which I had to activate the RFC destination from SWU3.

Ravi.