Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS settlement(Final) to PSG-Actual Rev not flowing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CO expert,

Can anybody help me in below mentioned problem of settlement:

After executing KKA2, I got RA & WIP data properly then I saved the same when WBSE status is REL, further I settled by CJ88 to PSG, FI entry for WIP is got generated.

Data have been flown to COPA also i.e. Cost of Sale.

Now i created final invoice, in my RA data actual revenue is posted and saved....then status of WBSE is changed to TECO and saved. On final settlement WIP got reversed but revenue is not settled to Revnue VF in COPA.

Am I correct in this process if not please guide me.....How to flow actual revenue to COPA.

On final billing, revenue is being posted on WBSE picked up from sales order.....not directly to COPA thru SD condition type.

Thanking you all in anticipation......I'll wait for reply which certainly will help to move ahead

COCHDINDR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks alot for responding and sorry for late reply........I was waiting your reply.

The reply has certainly given me clue as I was settleing the revenue posted on WBSE " By cost element" now I have created settlement cost element for the same and it is flowing.

But the cut over WIP data I have posted thru KKA5 as on 31 March(that is Rev in excess of billing as there is no milestone billing, revenue will come only final invoice) and settleled the same superior WBSE in result of that WIP has been posted in FI.

Now how it will be reversed when I settleled the same for April 11 and final Invoice is raised in April so that should not be WIP.

If my understanding is correct otherwise please guide me for proper steps for final settlement.

Thanking in an anticipation........

COCHDINDR

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there still a balance left on the WBSE after settlement??? Check Ke24 Record type C if there are any values posted or not

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the accou & Value Fields assginments in Allocation Structure and PA Transfer Stru. Assigned in the Settlement Profile for the perticular WBS.

Thanks

Goutam