cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF06 - Lost Invoice Numbers - Scheduled Job

0 Kudos

Hello all,

we're experiencing a strange issue in the system of our customer. They have a scheduled job based on standard VF06 ( program name RV60SBAT ) and it's used to create massively all the Billing Documents for all the Delivery Documents inserted in the SAP System.

Sometimes, apparently without a reason, special situations, differences from other times, it happens that for a list of invoices correctly created, we discover that 2 or 3 Invoice Numbers "have been lost" : that specific progressive number cannot be used and there's no invoice with that number...

What's this issue? Why this behavior? With SM13 / ST22 / RFVBER00 ( from SE38 ) / RFBNUM00 ( from SE38 ), we can't find any LOG, details or explanation for the lost Billing Document numbers.

We need to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ams4u

I am not sure, if you meant that billing document numbers are not continuos though all the deliveries due for billing have billing document created. It is just that document no are missed within the number range object for billing document. Have you already checked if you have buffering active for the object. May be you should check the buffering concept explained for billing document in the below OSS Note

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/1524347

Thanks & regards

Sanil Bhandari

0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry for the delay. Thanks a lot for your answer and for this advice, we'll try to follow the OSS Note and try to understand if the problem may be related to a buffering situation. I'll report something new here as soon as we'll discover something about it.

Thanks again for the moment.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create a Discussion and wanted to add some text further, please add it under "Comment" and not under "Answer", as you were not answering to the query but only adding additional information as asked by the members. I have converted your update from Answer to Comment.