cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor creditnote with PO and debit cost (for return of goods)

0 Kudos

I can't post an AP credit note with a debit amount on it.

'Story': We ordered material, we got this delivered and noticed then this wasn't the correct material. The supplier came to pick up this wrongly ordered material.

For this, a purchase order was created, the goods receipt was done (101) and also reversed (102). We received the invoice and off course booked it (item 20). Now we receive the credit note for this material (item 20) including a fee for the return of these goods (new item created: item 30 and GR done 101).

Please advice how to get this solved.

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

As you're looking to get most out of your community membership, please consider include a profile picture to increase user engagement & additional resources to your reference that can really benefit you:

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sarah1992,

A purchase order was created, the goods receipt was done (101) and also reversed (102). We received the invoice and off course booked it.

Ans. In the first line item you cancel the MIGO then no question to book the invoice. If already booked you can cancel it to nullify item#10 of PO.

(item 20). Now we receive the credit note for this material (item 20) including a fee for the return of these goods.

Ans. To book a credit note of a Vendor you need not to create another line item. You can directly booked by FI enter.

In item#30 it's a normal process, you already done the MIGO and just post the MIRO to complete the process.

Let me know if any questions on it.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain