cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit or Enhancement when copying determined batch in Production & Process Orders

former_member202646
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

VERY URGENT

I have a requirement that when determining batches in production order and process orders, the batches which are more than specified days (Ex:- 60 days) should be consumed first. I can say that the fields should be greyed out and the user should be restricted to make any changes in it. If the age is lesser than the specified batch, the users are allowed to make any changes in quantity within the determined batch.

Your swift response in this regards is highly thankful

Best Regards

Senthil Nathan Karunanithi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Some of the User exits you will be able to find in the below,

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1324951

Thanks,

Kaushik

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All the other can be found at,

All SAP User Exits (SMOD/CMOD) on one view

Thanks,

Kaushik

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil,

with the help of user exit : EXIT_SAPLV01F_001 Control selection criteria for batch determination

you can be able to write your own logic saying that the determination should happen for the batches which is having more than the 60 days duration..

please check with developer and get back the same

Regards,

Venkatesh..

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Take a look on the following document:

Regards,
Caetano

former_member202646
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Caetano,

I went through your document and tried using few BAdi's (VB_BD_SELECTION) and user exit (PPCO0013) but couldn't get my exact requirement. My requirement is to grey out the quantity fields of batches which are older than 60 days. Which Exit to be used and when that to be called to make it work better? Can you guide me on this?

Best Regards

Senthil Nathan Karunanithi