cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update bin location properties

sdali67
Explorer
0 Kudos

Trying to update UDF for multiple bin locations in bin location management (update bin location properties dropdown), but it is not showing the correct udf value in the update preview window. How to fix this?

View Entire Topic
neilos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Soobin Woo,

I'm not able to replicate any disparity with the UDF field and the values displayed in the Bin Location Management > Update Bin Location Properties.

I created a new UDF, and this appears correctly, I'm also able to update the UDF as expected.
Can you supply screenshots of what is displayed and explain what you expect instead?

Regards!

sdali67
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, When I click the UDF to update and proceed, it does not show the updated value I inputted into the UDF value. As you can see, it should be updated to 1, but the update preview shows 3.

neilos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you tried to make a change to a single bin location or less than the selection you have in your screenshot?
Have you updated the bin locations, even thought the preview shows it as being unchanged? The data might update still..?

I'm still unable to replicate this behaviour.

sdali67
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, I have tried to change a single bin location through the Bin Location Management window, but the update preview still does not update correctly. Also, even after pressing update, it remains the same regardless of the update preview. However, when I update the bin location UDF individually through the Bin Location Master Data window, it updates successfully.