cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreconciled Transactions report - Summary section

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When our controller runs the Unreconciled Transactions report after doing a (external) bank reconciliation, there is a summary section after the list of the unreconciled transactions with the following:

Total Debit in Books / Bank

Total Credit in Books / Bank

Total Open in Books / Bank

For some reason this doesn't always print on the report. We are using the default template (i.e. no customization). Is there a setting or something in the reconciliation that determines whether this summary section is included on the printout? I can see it in PLD/edit layout but don't see anything that would indicate why it doesn't always print.

On SBO2007A SP01 PL07.

Thank you,

Heather

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heather,

If it is random, it must be controlled by system. Have you noticed anything different between with and without?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

WeI haven't been able to determine a pattern yet. The controller is going to have me sit with them next time they process a reconciliation but in meantime thought I'd see if there was something we were missing.

The only pattern is that out of the 3 companies/databases, it is only with one that we are seeing this happen. Is there anything in the localization? We have both Cdn & US localization.

Thank you,

Heather

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which one has the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

US localization.

Heather

Former Member
0 Kudos

On this localization, is the report consistent (all without summary)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

I think I was able to work it out with the controller. It was one of the print settings that wasn't selected but in looking it over in detail, did bring something else to light so I will post in another thread.

Thank you,

Heather