Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uniform allowance showing wrongly in From 16

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

My company is not paying any uniform allowance through payroll., thought its coming in FORM 16 under  Emoluments paid , while taking from 16 with annexture  with t code  ( PC00_m40_F16) .

Not able find the amount for uniform allowance is coming in the system. As its coming wrong amount for uniform allowance , we need to remove it from form 16 as well.

I have done some change for evaluation class 6  with wage type M200 & M2uf (uniform wage type), but i am still getting this in form 16.

can someone guide me for the same?

Thanks

Anware

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. First check amount in CWTR report and CRT in March Payroll result.

2. To remove it from F16, check evaluation class of wagetype. (As you already did, check once again.

3. Check which all wage types are included in evaluation class (For Form 16) using report PC00_M99_DLGA20 -> Country -> Tree option -> Evaluation Class -> Check which wage types are being used for F16.

4. Last option, still it is coming and you want to remove, go to SFP, provide Form16 Form Name,

go to that page and check whether wage type there ? Remove it (Take help of technical if required)

Thanks,

Ketul

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

My problem is that , i am not able to find which wage type given uniform allowance . Its given some amount which is wrong as well in uniform allowance.

As ketul said, i have already checked with report  using PC00_M99_DLGA20, where i saw wage type M200 & M2fu, then i have removed eval class for them , but this is still coming in form 16

kindly give your suggestion

Thanks

Anwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow these steps to identify which wage types have been wrongly assigned the value 09 in Evaluation class 6:

1) Execute the same report PC00_M99_DLGA20, enter the country grping 40 & keep all other selection fields unchanged.

2) In the next screen, double click on the line "meaning of evaluation classes & their values"

3)In the next screen, scroll down to the section under Class 06 (Gross Salary). In that section, try to locate the line 06  09 Uniform allowance, double click on this.

The next screen will list out all wage types that have been assigned the value 09 (Uniform allowance) in Evaluation class 06. See if any of your wage types appear in this list. These are the wage types that should be then corrected in v_512w_d.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I need few more input on this query

We have found list of wages types are having the Evaluation Class 06 as 09 Uniform Allowance . there are large number of wage types comes under Uniform Allowance.

We want to change the Evaluation Class 06 as 09 Uniform Allowance for those wag types from 01.04.2015.

if we make changes to so many wage type in from 01.04.2015 , in view of many of them being Indirect valuation wage Types, would the system throw retro  ????

Kindly provide some advice

Thanks

Anwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This change will not trigger retro. It will only impact the display of wage types on Form 16.I don't see any issue with making this change, however test it thoroughly for one employee.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tania

Thanks for the response. I would like to delimit all the wage type assigned with uniform allowance from 01.04.2015.

I have few concerns.

1. Any effect on tax calculation
2. Any change in salary slip in display

3. There are wage type with indirect valuation , which will be impacted or not ?

4.any issue related salary net pay calculation?

5. Do we need to make any changes in master data IT0008,IT0014,IT0015 etc.

6. if  we dont delimit wage types date from 01.04.2015 , we just make change only Eval class 06 09 uniform allowance, will it be display correctly in FORM 16 ?

Kindly give me your suggestion on above points.

Thanks in advance

Regards

anwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The answer to question 1-4 is there will be no impact.

The answer to Q. 5 is no.

The answer to Q.6 is yes. You should test this & verify it yourself.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania

Thanks. I will do the changes & share you if i face any issue after the changes.

Thanks for your time

thnks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to transaction PC00_M99_CWTR and check whether particular wage type is paid in any of the months then accordingly we can find the details and modify accordingly.

Regards

Venkatesh