Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Export report from SAP

akdiaz291212
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope someone can help me, I'm trying to export a report from SAP to excel (reports from tcode: FBL1N, FAGL03HH), however I keep on getting the below error. Pls your help on how to fix this issue,thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joby_varghese
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kim -

is this issue happening only to your user id or it is affecting all SAP users? Pls check that and if it is affecting all then, below are the possible root cause of the issue and solution.

1. Did you recently deploy any SAP year end support pack? because SAP has released a new Microsoft certificate with the new expiry validity date which need to be installed in your machine to resolve this issue.

2. Based on the error screenshot, I see you do not have write access to ONEDRIVE application which i believe your company is using it as document storage repository. Do check with your server or security admin to do the needful.

3. I presume you are trying to export using the menu List--export - spreadsheet and then you are selecting ' Excel - office Open XML format (XLSX) option, right?

I strongly feel that your issue should get resolve once my above point # 2 is fixed.

Thanks

Joby