cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Execute Report ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ...

I have created a report using Report Painter .... in PCA 8A, by copying 8A22-002 ... after creating Reprt Group ZCPK .... and trying to execute the report tht I have created Z0PL, I receive a message "Report Contains no data Check the selection log" and at bottom a message pops up as "Report Z0PL does not contain any data pages"

How do I go about this ...

TQ

Nathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gimmo ....

I have manged to check on Version, Fiscal Selection ... and managed to run to execute report .... but I notice a strange stuff .... tht is no figure seem to appear ...what could the reason ...

TQ

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you check if the any sets used in the row or columns are correctly referring to the GLPCT table? You can open up the report in GR33, then go into the column. From there you can grab the set name if any and use GS03 to check if the table is referenced correctly.

Cheers,

Gimmo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .... Ramesh ...

Is there any other alternative ... because we don't have basis team ... here

TQ

Nathan...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranj,

you can contact your basis team.

regs

rams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ... Gimmo

How do I check on this ... or verify on this ...

TQ

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you'd probably have to review the following:

1. are there any sets in the report. if yes, are they referring to the correct PCA related tables?

2. are the selection criteria correct? eg, version, record type, value type, profit centre etc.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Gimmo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you have your report open in display mode, you can double-click on the column or row header and that should bring you to the respective definition screen.... Otherwise, you can always use transaction GR33, put in the library and report, and navigate your way through. You have to make sure that the sets refers to the table GLPCT.

Cheers,

Gimmo