Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit "Supplement Payment Method" field during the document change

0 Kudos

payment-method-supplement.png

Hi Team,

S4HANA CLOUD

When we try to change a document in the display journal entries app, and double click the line item of customer, I am not able to edit the field 'Supplement Pay Method'

FB60 APP editing option unable to find the field "Supplement Pay Method'

Manage your solution 103050 & 103127 Node also checked there is no suppressed item ""Single pmnt, grp key, PM Supl"

The user has to change the value in this field, based on which the Automatic payment will pickup certain customers for payment.

I tried to check the Field Status Group of the recon account(customer), posting key(15) ( but in both places I did not find this particular field)

I have also checked 'Rules for Changing documents : details ' for the field BSEG-UZAWE.

So can you pl tell me where should I check, and how do I edit this field.

Thanks and regard

Babu

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

garyding
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Babu,

Pmt Meth. Supplement indicator is always maintained in business partner mater data, JE just derivate it from business partner mater data.

B,R

Gary

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Cora_Phelan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

It is not possible to edit the field Payment method supplement in app Manage Journal Entries

A payment method supplement can be predefined in the customers and vendors of the company code.

The payment method supplement is defaulted during document entry and can be overwritten there.

If you have incorrectly posted journal Entry you will need to reverse.