Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDF not showing in Service Layer sap business one FP 2202

softworx
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a UDF on row level of the Time sheets form. I can see it on the normal SAP Timesheet forms but cannot see it on the Timesheets form in the service layer via the web client.

This is odd because on the view timesheets I can see the UDF. Am running SAP FP 2202 MS SQL version.

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi mks001,

Unfortunately, there is a little confusion.

1. Have you created the UDF using Service Layer and after that it is not visible in Web Client?
  2. Have you created the UDF using SAP Business One client and after that it is not visible in Web Client?
  3. What is the linking of this issue with Service Layer?

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi mks001,

Yes, you are right. UDF is not displayed.

It seems that only those UDFs are displayed which are supported in Web Client objects.

For example: If you will create a UDF in Timesheet rows and link it to A/R Invoice (OINV), it will be displayed.

Since, Project Management is not there in Web client, it does not display the linked UDF as well.

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi mks001,

I can see that the UDFs are visible under the CONTENTS tab as below:

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support

softworx
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ANKIT,

I have linked it to a system object- Project Management Table. Could this be the reason why I cannot see it ?

Kind Regards,

softworx
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ANKIT,

Have you created the UDF using SAP Business One client and after that it is not visible in Web Client? - Yes I have.