cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Allowances for Conveyance Excemtion U/S 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My previous thread on the same issue was not successful , hence reposting the same issue with more clear idea on my current status.

The Idea is to bring two WT (Petrol and Conveyance ) under section 10 excemption of 800 per month and yearly 9600 .

my client gives theese two wages to certain employees .  For some the conveyance and petrol allowance is split like petrol 500 + conveyance 300 . in such case the system should add both the WT and give 800 Excemption per month.

For others it is Conveyance 1000 and petrol 500 petrol in such case the system should only take Rs 800  as monthly excemtion.

so far as per experets advise i have done the following configurations . please guide me where i am wrong and how to go about it experts !!

1. PCR for adding Petrol and conveyance allowance into a third WT

2. Adding the PCR in schema PNN1  under INCCO at line 440

3. Adding the 3rd wage type 1028 in window 7 in PE51

4.Table v_t7int9

5. table V_T7INC9 . i have added the third WT 1028 in which the Petrol and conveyance WT get added by the PCR)

With all this the output i get is as follows

Plz help experts. i eagerly need a solution for this plzzz

Reards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Anybody plz....  can you help me waiting for response ..!!

Thank you

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess, tax credit comes from the amount which you had earned and taxed more than normal...

So, Tax credit will not be taxed again.

Am not sure about /447 wage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Well as per my knowledge, tax credit is a relief given by Government of India for people having income upto  5 Lakhs .

/447 is secondary higher education cess at 1 %

/449 Education cess @ 2%  on total tax payable,  in my case total tax payable is Rs 15,140.

Plz advise Venkatesh.

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think SAP is correct,

Its giving exemption only for 800 Rs and Rs 950 is coming in payslip as you desired.

From your payslip:

Total income  = 371400

No tax till 2 Lacs as per slab: 371400-200000 = 171400

Taxable income = 17140

Taxable income - 800 = 16340

Taxable income - 16340/12 = 1361 (Which includes surcharge)

Please let me know where your problem is....

Experts please correct if am wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh..

Thank you for your feedbac .  well i went thru your logic and traced all details in payroll log .. but i think you missed on the Cash Credit of 2000  ,  /447 WT , which you can in my screen shot ...

could you guide me again plzz

Thank you

arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts plz help

waiting for your suggestions......

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts

Any body plzzzzz ... well the question seems big , but it isnt , they are just the screen shot of the current configuration on my issue ....   plz somebody advise .. i need it critically ....

Thank you

Arun