cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training n Event - Attendance Quota Intergartion

0 Kudos

Dear All,

In IMG, I have done the following settings.

PLOGI-TIME = '1'

SEMIN-APART = 0420

Created Attendance Type, Quota, Deduction rules etc.

Configured a Business Event Type, Business Event and Booked a person against the same. I firmly booked the event and did the followup.

<b>Question</b> - After the followup activity, should the IT2002 (Attendance) of the perosn get updated with the duration of the Business Event? Can this 2002 entry be achieved by PLOGI-TIME = '1' integration switch or there is some other way of automatically creating these entires?

Any help/suggestion is appreciated.

Rgds

Gulshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintain the PLOGI PLOGI entry for the integration of Training and Event Management Entry variant? If you have maintained that also, Whatever you have done is sufficient.

Now, the attendance will get created when you firmly book the person for the business event. You might also need to maintain the SEMIN-TIMEP entry to specify the minimum percentage attendance for the business event to create an attendance.

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the exact same issue. I have also set up all the parameters you all mentionend in this thread, but still the IT does not get created.

I have looked into the 1001 relationships and the A025 relation between the E and the P has a percentage (PROZT) of 0%. Could it be the reason? If yes, how can I change this value to 100%

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

We created entires in T779X and it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell us what are the other entries that you have maintained to achieve this?

Regards

Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Gulshan sent those to me before, so I post them here (hope he does not mind).

It did not solve the problem for me, but it may work for yoy

It is in Spanish, but you have all the fields. Just copy/paste the result into notepad and you will be able to identify the fields

S Posición 1001 Enlaces A008 Titular DEL 0 PDOTYPE_SH HRPM_EVENT_S_1001_A008

S Posición 1001 Enlaces A008 Titular INS 0 PDOTYPE_SH HRPM_EVENT_S_1001_A008

Any other suggestions will be welcome, as I keep on following up successfully but the attendances are not created.

A way to do it manually would fit for me as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating an automatic entry in IT 2002 when a person is booked/ attended/ appraised for a training program is not possible.

SAP does'nt recommend the same as the person who is booked for the training does not attend the same

The time administrator can use the training attendence sheet as a proof to create entries in IT 2002. Or, the employee can raise an attendence request through ESS.