cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Journal Entry of Post B/S Reclassification have to be reversed manually ?

omega-ou
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have receivables and payables invoices that should be reclassified based on credit/ debit balance available in the system.

So I Post B/S Reclassification refer to   J58 - 4.48 Post B/S Reclassification.

But my question  is  the Journal Entry of Post B/S Reclassification have to be reversed manually ?

For example ,in December, the accout 21100000 have a debit balance  500 , I set it should be reclassified to 12119200 .  So the account balance of 12119200 is 500.

When I  entered the business documents for January , the  debit balance  of accout 21100000 change to be 2500 . In January, I Post B/S Reclassification , I find that the system create the Journal Entry is 2500 . As result , the account balance of 12119200 is 3000 (=500 +2500).

But the correct value of the account balance of 12119200 should be 2500.

So, I have to reverse the Journal Entry of Post B/S Reclassification manually ? Or the reason is that I don't do the schedule general ledger Jobs - carry forward?

SAP S/4HANA Finance 

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Please remove current tags and add tag SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

omega-ou
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I report a incident . I get a reply : I should first perform BCF for the account and then execute Post B/S reclassification. If it is cross-year, the BCF has to be done before executing reclass. 

And now , I have execute Post B/S reclassification in 2024 Jan ,but I didn't perform BCF for the account . I need  to perform BCF for the account and re-execute Post B/S reclassification , but there is a issue need to be fixed  on 19/Mar/2024 .