cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Depreciation run 1000000XX failed. Error: 0 ()

Former Member
0 Kudos

SBO Version: 8.8 PL20

Forum,

I have an environement on the above version and upon trying to perform the Depreciation Run I get the following error:

The depreciation run 10000000XX failed and has been cancelled.

Error: 0 ()

I have viewed a number of threads on this forum relating to this issue and cannot find a solution. I have also viewed the following SAP Note: 1702873 and reducing the depreciation description has not worked. I have also tried reducing the number of Assets to no avail.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Orla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Orla,

You may try the solution part of sap note 1236895 - Depreciation run failed after deleting record in OITM and 1023366 - Depreciation Run failed

JimM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jimmy. Seems I typed in the wrong SAP Note in my original thread. It was meant to say 1023366. Your other SAP note suggestion looks promising. I will give this a try. I assume the 'Delete' command is ok to run as it's a suggestion from an official SAP source?

Orla

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be better to ask the sap global support to obtain a confirmation.

Actually if the solution is located in the sap note, it means the solution is officially accepted by sap support.

JimM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orla,

Have you had Depreciation run before and successful? Is the system upgraded from old version?

Thanks,

Gordon